M.A.P.S. Global Events – Ongoing Support
Elaine L. Sugar
M.A.P.S. Global Events, Founder & President
It is so exciting and fulfilling to offer the world a global Mental-Wellness event that provides a broad range of solutions. Moreover, it’s powerful to have all of this presented to the world by such powerful and well-meaning individuals who have devoted their lives to helping others. With that said, we understand that Mental-Wellness and positive mindsets are not a quick race. Therefore, the M.A.P.S. Global Events organization has prepared some ongoing activities and partnered with experts to bring you resources to provide ongoing support on your Mental-Wellness journey which we know to be a lifelong marathon.
Just as Mental-Wellness is a lifelong commitment, that is built over time, this organization’s ongoing support resources will be built over time. However, we are glad to partner with experts who have helped us provide you with resources that will be available immediately and some that will be available at the conclusion of this event on September 18, 2021.
To see resources that are available immediately, please go to the “Resource” tab of this website, there, you will find:
- M.A.P.S. & T.S.P.S. Global Networking Events (Monthly) – This is networking with your Mental-Wellness in mind. Come and connect with people from all around the world and explore how global networking provides opportunities to grow personally and professionally. We want to meet you. We want to know what you are seeking in the way of connections for your business, your wellness, your family and your soul. We will be hosting monthly Zoom meetings that will involve impactful large discussions as well as breakout rooms for more intimate deeper conversations. It’s going to be great seeing you there every first Saturday from 9:00 am – 10:00 am EST starting October 2, 2021: https://zoom.us/j/94230826708?pwd=TGc1b3p2ZW1JNDRibTlhS3BoOG5lUT09
- Meetings – A variety of opportunities for you to connect and remain engaged with like-minded people who understand and are committed to the Mental-Wellness of the global community. This list will continue to grow, so please keep following up for additions.
- The Wellness Room – These will be weekly live interviews with mental experts worldwide providing you with quick simple nuggets of information and suggestions of things you can do on your own to help maintain your Mental Wellness and positive mindset. These interviews will be available to the public via Facebook Live and will start on October 1, 2021. These meetings will be hosted by Miatha Clarke, Mental Health Advocate, and M.A.P.S. Global Central Planning Team Member. All are welcome, please join our free Facebook Group to enjoy the episodes: https://www.facebook.com/groups/207181164518794
- Live Mental Wellness Storytelling & Encouragement – Join Fiona Brennan, Accountability Coach and Personal Development and Business Strategist / Project Manager. All are welcome, please join our free Facebook Group to enjoy the episodes: https://www.facebook.com/groups/207181164518794
- 30-Day Challenges – These challenges are designed to support you in building Mental-Wellness habits and, in the process, connect you with ongoing support and a continued connection avenue to people all around the world. The challenges are created in conjunction with our partner, CRED and Founder, Ronan Mac Domhnaill.
- Facebook Public Group – This is an online group that is open to everyone worldwide who enjoys being a part of an online community. This is a place for like-minded individuals who value supporting each other and Mental-Wellness, and positive mindsets; and also those who need and are willing to be advocates. These are communities of uplift, encouragement, and global connectivity. Expect to see regular posts of inspiration, Mental-Wellness and mindset activities, and helpful suggestions. Click the link to join us as we grow this community: M.A.P.S. Advocates | Facebook
- LinkedIn Public Group – This is an online group that is open to everyone around the world who enjoys being a part of an online community. This is a place for like-minded individuals who value supporting each other and Mental-Wellness, positive mindsets, and those who need and are willing to be advocates. These are communities of uplift, encouragement and global connectivity. Expect to see regular posts of inspiration, Mental-Wellness and mindset activities; and helpful suggestions. Click the link to join us as we grow this community: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/9075946/
- Recommended Readings – List of books for your reading enjoyment and enlightenment. This list will continue to grow, so please keep following up for additions. See Recommended Readings button at the top of the “Resources” page of our website.
- Business Exercises – To help you on your road to success as a goal achiever, business leader and/or entrepreneur. See the Business Exercises button at the top of the “Resources” page of our website.
- Children’s Exercises – Fun activities with an educational slant, confidence building and personal development exercises. See the Children’s Exercises button at the top of the “Resources” page of our website.
Elaine L. Sugar